The website is owned by AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L., commercial entity of Spanish nationality resident in Vía Augusta, 29, 6º, 08006 Barcelona, with C.I.F. B-67059253 and registered in the Registro Mercantil de Barcelona in Volume 46.052, page 154, page number B-507.995.
The use of the website is subject to the following conditions of use. We kindly ask you to read them carefully. The fact of accessing the web and browsing its contents and / or using the materials contained in it implies that you have read and accept, without reservation, these conditions.
- The website contains material prepared by AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. for informational purposes only. This material may be modified, developed or updated without prior notification.
- The material contained in the website can not serve, in any case, as a substitute for the services provided by AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. Access to this material is not intended to constitute or imply any relationship between the consultants and the client, nor any other type of trust or professional relationship between AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. and the user of the web. Therefore, the user should not act on the basis of the information contained therein, without previously resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
- The links that contain the website may lead the user to other sites, web pages and / or applications managed by third parties, on which AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. does not exercise any type of control. AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. does not respond neither to the content nor to the status of said sites, web pages and applications, and access to them through the website or the application does not imply that AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. recommend or approve your content.
Limitation of liability
- Whoever uses the website does so at their own risk. AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. is not responsible for errors or omissions that may suffer the content of the same or others that can be accessed through them. AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. neither can it be held liable for any damages arising from the use of the website, nor for any action taken on the basis of the information provided therein.
- AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations in the computer system, in the electronic documents or in the files of the user of the website. Accordingly, AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. does not respond for the damages that such elements could cause to the user or to third parties.
- The information received by AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. of the users of the website through the subscription to promotional events, it is treated with the utmost confidentiality in order to attend your participation in the event and send you information about future actions. The information received is not used for any other purpose.
- Under the provisions of article 22 of the Spanish Law (LSSI), AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. may use data storage and retrieval devices (“cookies”) in terminal equipment of the recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use. The users will be able to obtain all the information about the purpose of the installation of the cookies and the uses that will be given to them in section 4 of this document (Cookies Policy).
- The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature solely for the purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the recipient.
- When personal information is requested for the provision of services, the user will be informed of the necessary nature of those considered essential. If these mandatory data are not provided, the provision of such services will not be possible.
- The user should exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by request addressed to the address email@example.com or by mail to the address indicated at the beginning of this document. The request must indicate the name and surname of the user, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the Identity Document (or identification document of legal course) of the right exercised.
- A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer / tablet / smartphone when accessing certain web pages and / or applications. Cookies allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
- The types of cookies used by this website are the following:
2.1 Depending on the entity that manages them:
- a) Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by AlterWork Rethinking Professions, S.L. and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2.2 Depending on the term that remain activated:
- a) Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses our website.
- b) Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.3 According to the purpose for which they are treated:
- a) Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website or application in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- b) Technical cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow the user to browse through our website and use the different options or services of the same, as add-ons (plug-in) to exchange social content, authentication or user identification or multimedia player sessions.
- c) Personalization Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the pre-established language in which is shown Web page.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer / tablet / smartphone.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here.
For more information about Google Chrome, click here.
For more information about Firefox, click here.
For more information about Safari click here.